The creators of the Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT) at the University of British Columbia partnered with U SPORTS to create a concussion education tool for university and college athletes. Mandating the Concussion Awareness Training Tool for Athletes (CATT for Athletes) means that your institution values the health and well-being of its student-athletes, and is committed to creating a culture of safety in sport. CATT for Athlete is a free 30 minute e-learning course available online and a certificate of completion are provided.
Mandating CATT for Athletes is easy and means that you will be able to track all student-athletes who have completed this course on behalf of your institution. We only need 2 things.
- How do you want your organization name listed in the drop-down menu?
- Which email would you like the copy of the completed certificates to go to? Some organizations set up a separate email to manage the large quantity of emails coming in (i.e.,firstname.lastname@example.org)
Once each student-athlete has completed CATT for Athletes they will be prompted to fill out some simple personal information to download their certificate. They will also receive an email with their certificate, and your organization will also receive a copy to the email address of your choosing and be able to track them yourself.
Once you’ve confirmed these two things, we will set up on the CATT website, a test certificate will be generated, and we will send you some instructions to share with your student-athletes.
If you are interested in mandating CATT for Athletes for your institution / organization, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Acadia University
- Austin College
- Bishops University
- Mount Allison University
- St. Clair College
- The Forge Western Martial Arts
- University of Calgary
- University of Northern BC
- York University
- University of Waterloo – Varsity
- Durham College
- Lakeland College
- Devo Escape Velocity Cycling
- Ontario Tech University
- University of Prince Edward Island
- Seneca College
- University of BC